You strongly believe you’re not creative? Or you think you are but not sure how to use your creativity? “Hack your creative mind” will take you on a journey to debunk the creative process. Together we will decorticate what is creativity, what it means to be creative and how to unlock your creative potential. Looking at creativity from a historical, artistic, scientific and spiritual perspective, let us demystify the concept of creativity and build your creative confidence in the process. Join us in games, discussions and experiencials and Hack your creative mind.
- Understanding Resistance
- Trusting yourself and imposter syndrome
- Observation as a tool
- A question of Curiosity
- The opportunity of Constraints
- Failures build
- Self diagnosis
- You will understand what creativity is and how it operates.
- You will learn how to trigger your creative juices and overcome your mental blocks.
- You will be able to develop your creativity with an adequate toolbox.