15 accomplished young contestants from both Mauritius and Rodrigues Island will compete nationally at the 32nd Miss Universe Mauritius Competition, which will be hosted at the Caudan Arts Theatre in Port Louis on the 17th of September.
The live show will feature performances by renowned local Mauritian artists while our finalists compete in fitness wearing specially designed swimwear, elegance and intelligence segments. We would like to thank all our sponsors and the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Board and Defi Media group.
Miss Universe Mauritius 2019 will win the experience of a lifetime, which includes appearances and training in the USA by Toned To Win and Inspire Gravity, before she flies to the 2019 Miss Universe Competition! She also receives a scholarship to Hollins University in Virginia, USA and a beautiful final gown to compete with by Flirt Prom of Georgia, USA. The top five candidates will also receive Modelling & Talent Representation by The Agency which is based in Manhattan, New York City.
The 2019 Mauritius Regional Finalists to compete for the crown, in no particular order, are:
- #Miss BELAIR: Naina RUNNOO
- #Miss BEAU BASSIN RH: Ornella LAFLECHE
- #Miss CUREPIPE: Samantha Divya LUCHOO
- #Miss FLACQ: Vandana JEETAH
- #Miss FLIC EN FLAC: Sara LAGAILLARDE
- #Miss GRAND BAIE: Jade Ishana MOTEE
- #Miss MAHEBOURG: Diksha TOOLSEE
- #Miss MOKA: Jennifer SEBLIN
- #MissPEREYBERE: Urvashi HAURHEERAM
- #Miss PORTLOUIS: Cheasta RAMDHOONEEA
- #Miss PHOENIX: Ganishta RAMDOOHARIKA
- #Miss QUARTIER MILITAIRE: Thriya HEMRAZ
- #Miss QUATRE BORNES: Stasha ABHEE
- #Miss RODRIGUES: Elizabeth Anne HYPOLITE
- #Miss RIVIERE DU REMPART: Angelie GERARD
All the contestants have been trained in elocution, public speaking, diplomacy, finesse, deportment and women empowerment programs. The renowned Lions Club is collaborating with the organisation to get the contestants involved in CSR activities. Group Estrella’s Mission is to empower all the women competing nationally in their event to be their best, professionally and personally.
National Director Mr Nevin Rupear, his team in Mauritius and partners from the USA are refreshing the image of the Competition while producing competent ambassadors for the country of Mauritius.